Sleep Relief Cream
INSOMNIA is not an issue that can be ignored or put off! Taking pills is not only Habit Forming, they are dangerous to organs and body tissue. For every age group, to truly help you get a good night’s sleep, you must…
Relieve The Stress that is causing it!
Insomnia symptoms may include:
• Difficulty falling asleep at night
• Waking up during the night
• Waking up too early
• Not feeling well-rested after a night’s sleep
• Daytime tiredness or sleepiness
• Irritability, depression or anxiety
• Difficulty paying attention, focusing on tasks or remembering
• Increased errors or accidents
• Ongoing worries about sleep
• Poor sleep habits. Poor sleep habits include an irregular bedtime schedule, naps, stimulating activities before bed, an uncomfortable sleep environment, and using your bed for work, eating or watching TV. Computers, TVs, video games, smartphones or other screens just before bed can interfere with your sleep cycle. Nearly everyone has an occasional sleepless night. But your risk of insomnia is greater if:
• You’re a woman. Hormonal shifts during the menstrual cycle and in menopause play a role.
Insomnia is also common with pregnancy.
• You’re over age 60. Because of changes in sleep patterns and health, insomnia increases
• You don’t have a regular schedule. For example, changing shifts at work or traveling can
disrupt your sleep-wake cycle.
Sleep is as important to your health as a healthy diet and regular physical activity. Whatever your reason for sleep loss, insomnia can affect you both mentally and physically. People with insomnia report a lower quality of life compared with people who are sleeping well.
USING NeuroRub™ Sleep Relief Cream EVERY NIGHT AS NEEDED TO HELP RELIEVE STRESS, TENSION AND REDUCE PAIN IS THE SAFE AND NATURAL WAY TO SLEEP BETTER AND INCREASE YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE.